Social Media Engagement Coordinator
Are You The Digital Marketing Manager
We Are Looking For?
Social Media Engagement Coordinator (UGC Specialist)
This role reports to the Social Media Manager & UGC Coordinator and can be remote, hybrid or in-office in Delco, PA.
Who We Are:
River Avenue brings clarity to marketing and client acquisition strategies through storytelling. We help differentiate our clients from their competition while adding the value necessary to attract new clients and retain current clients.
About The Candidate:
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for social media storytelling with a diverse portfolio of eye-catching posts, reels and stories that generate demand and increase brand awareness.
This role requires a hands-on, and coachable team player who’s ready to collaborate with peers and clients. The candidate should have the following skills:
- Customer Service – The ability to listen and interpret client needs, communicate with clients across various channels, respond promptly to inquiries and communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Organization and Multitasking – The ability to systematize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to Detail – Thorough and accurate when performing tasks and following company processes and procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while juggling several ongoing projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Time Management – Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – comfortable developing blogs, scripts and other written and visual content to represent the voice of the customer.
- Marketing Foundation – a basic understanding of marketing principles with a desire to become an internal resource for all things social.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Incorporating video content into client social media
- Coordinating the production of video content (UGC) from the client while editing raw footage for different platforms (Reels, Stories, TikToks)
- Boosting posts/run ads across all platforms
- Have an understanding of the limitations business profiles have while using Reels/TikToks
- Staying up to date on trends on different platforms, in order to recommend video content ideas, sound usage, and more
- Developing new types of content and offers from scratch to meet new industry demands
- Adhering to processes for content delivery, including content calendar development, interacting with clients to request feedback and obtaining approvals.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to oversee all social media content being distributed
- Writing and editing copy for websites, landing pages, social posts, blog posts, content offers, and other projects when necessary
- Working with the creative team to conceptualize, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Contributing to blogs, videos, press releases, and other digital marketing efforts
- Understanding share analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or a related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in marketing and strategies with proven experience working as a digital marketer
- Portfolio of TikTok & Reels you are proud of
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining organization, strategy, and creativity
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Fun and modern work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home options
- 401k available