Are You The SEO Specialist (Part-time, Hybrid)
We Are Looking For?
SEO SPECIALIST (PART-TIME, HYBRID)
River Avenue Digital, a local marketing agency located in Delaware County, PA is looking for an SEO Specialist who can help plan and implement the strategy for multiple clients within our client roster.
Although this position would begin as a part-time role, it has the potential to grow into a full-time role. The candidate would work with and report directly to the digital marketing manager.
River Avenue Digital has strong values which include honesty and transparency, passion and courage, and innovation and curiosity. This creates a strong team that cares and delivers incredible work to our clients. RAD lets our values guide the decisions about who we work with, who joins our team, and which marketing strategies we propose for our clients.
The position offers the following benefits:
- Remote, in-office or hybrid work environment
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Quarterly events with team building activities
- 401K program
- Mentoring and learning opportunities for growth and development
The ideal candidate will…
- Be a team player
- Take pride in their work and check for accuracy
- Work well independently
- Be a good leader and teacher
- Have good interpersonal skills to interact with clients and staff – prior agency experience a plus
- Bring knowledge to the table and teach us things
Candidates should have 3-5 years of SEO experience and have familiarity with the following tools:
- Google Analytics/GA4
- Google Search Console
- Google My Business
- Google Tag Manager
- Screaming Frog
- Uber Suggest
- Bright Local
- Experience working with Agency Analytics and Google Data Studio is a plus
Daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Meet with clients, manage client relationships in order to understand their business goals and be able to articulate that into an actionable SEO plan.
- Utilize tools such as Google Page Speed Insights to track page performance and recommend overall speed improvements.
- CRO – Make page recommendations and provide section and resource recommendations to improve page engagement based on GA4 recommendations.
- Use SEMRush to research, recommend and configure related keywords.
- Generate monthly client reports to highlight ranking changes and conversion data.
- Write the meta for websites which include descriptions, title tags, H1 and H2 headers and incorporate them into various websites. Should have knowledge of Yoast, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog and other web related tools
- Use Google Analytics to determine the customer journey and provide recommendations to improve performance site wide
- Implement and verify conversion tracking for various clients (forms, buttons, ecommerce, etc.) with Google Tag Manager.
- Provide insight on YouTube optimization and be able to write, suggest and research proper tag and descriptions to improve video performance and ranking
- Have extensive knowledge of Google My Business and helping client accounts with optimization, profile setup and troubleshooting, and other tactics to positively impact rankings in Google Map pack and local searches.
- Setup and monitor Bright Local campaigns to assist with local SEO.
- Provide blog post and interlinking recommendations and ideas which match the current SEO strategy.
- Setup Google Analytics, Google Search Console and GA4 for client websites