Digital Marketing Manager
Are You The Digital Marketing Manager
We Are Looking For?
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
River Avenue Digital is growing! We’re looking for an experienced marketer with great creative chops to join our team as a digital marketing manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of digital marketing experience, including social media posts, paid search, SEO, and email marketing. The candidate should also be able to interact with clients and wear multiple hats as both an account manager and project manager.
This position is based in Prospect Park, PA. The ideal candidate will split their time working from the office and working remotely.
Who We Are:
River Avenue Digital is a privately held marketing agency that leads with digital. We’re profitable, thriving, and poised for exponential growth. Based in suburban Philadelphia, we’ve cultivated an open, ego-free culture where ideas are valued and you can make a big impact both within and outside of your role.
What We Do:
River Avenue brings clarity to marketing and client acquisition strategies. We help differentiate our clients from their competition while adding the value necessary to attract new clients and retain current clients.
About The Candidate:
This role requires a dynamic, hands-on, and coachable team player, ready to openly collaborate with peers and clients. The candidate should have the following skills:
- Customer Service – The ability to listen and interpret client needs, communicate with clients across various channels, respond promptly to inquiries and communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Organization and Multitasking – The ability to systematize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Time Management – Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Attention to Detail – Thorough and accurate when performing tasks and following company processes and procedures.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Adwords certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, email marketing, social media platforms and SEO best practices.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while juggling several ongoing projects and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing campaign production and execution, including email, advertising and social media campaigns.
- Demonstrated interest in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Develop innovative and suitable digital marketing strategies.
- Produce and execute data-driven and dynamic email campaigns with cross-functional stakeholders, deliver highly targeted and segmented marketing campaigns.
- Conduct SEO audits to identify issues with search engine performance and establish best practices to alleviate issues.
- Extensive knowledge in managing paid digital marketing and analytics across multiple platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and strategies with proven experience working as a digital marketer.
- Demonstrated interest in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Previous experience independently managing projects and interacting directly with clients
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining organization, strategy, and creativity
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Fun and modern work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home options
- 401k available