Paid Search & Social
Are You The Digital Marketing Manager
We Are Looking For?
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PAID SEARCH & SOCIAL ADVERTISING
River Avenue Digital is growing! We’re looking for an experienced marketer with great creative chops to join our team as an Account Manager – Paid Search & Social Advertising.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, including social media advertising and paid search. The candidate should also be able to interact with clients and wear multiple hats as both an account manager and project manager.
This position is based in Prospect Park, PA. The ideal candidate will split their time working from the office and working remotely.
Who We Are:
River Avenue Digital is a privately held marketing agency that leads with digital. We’re profitable, thriving, and poised for exponential growth. Based in suburban Philadelphia, we’ve cultivated an open, ego-free culture where ideas are valued and you can make a big impact both within and outside of your role.
What We Do:
River Avenue brings clarity to marketing and client acquisition strategies. We help differentiate our clients from their competition while adding the value necessary to attract new clients and retain current clients.
About The Candidate:
This role requires a dynamic, hands-on, and coachable team player, ready to openly collaborate with peers and clients.
- Manage the budgets for segmented and targeted paid marketing campaigns to drive significant growth for all of our client sites
- Manage Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Shopify, Amazon, Geotargeted ads, Video ads, and more
- Perform daily paid digital marketing campaign activities, including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, testing, optimization, campaign extension, etc.
- Track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns to meet and set performance goals and KPIs
- Create and develop reports that communicate performance for each client’s specific needs
- Work with the content team to design landing pages and constantly A/B test new ad creatives and copy to improve conversion rate and achieve an optimal ROAS
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and optimization opportunities through keyword tools and competitive research. In addition to the utilization of negative keywords
- Collaborate with the marketing team for deliverables, including ad copy and graphic design materials.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience in Paid Search, Display & Re-targeting campaigns, preferably in both B2C and B2B roles
- Google Ads Certified preferred
- Expertise with utilizing Google Ads, Google Webmaster tools, Shopify, Amazon, Google Analytics, Conversion, Goal/Event tracking
- Expertise on all Social Media channels and proven track record with driving engagement and lead volume
- Basic understanding of web standards, analytics and SEO